BA Electrical Wholesalers offers free freight within the metro district for all orders exceeding over $600 inc GST excluding orders that have excessively heavy or large products.
Servicing Melbourne metro only but subject to change as our business grows.
If a freight charge applies, BA Electrical Wholesalers will calculate based on the distance and weight of the order.
Standard Road Freight (per 10kg) $10.
Customers that exceed minimum spend of will be charged.
After full payment is made goods will be shipped between 1 to 3 days and depends on location can take up to 4 days.
BA Electrical Wholesalers is committed to having the fastest delivery turnaround times in the industry.
We are sure you will be happy with your purchase. However, in the case you need to return a product to us we offer the following policy.
1) Faulty Items
If a product is faulty and the fault has occurred within the product’s warranty period, the faulty product can be returned to BA Electrical Wholesalers for a replacement. The warranty period is listed within “Specifications” under each product.
- The return request must be made within the product’s warranty period from the date of sale to your customer.
- Your customer’s invoice/receipt must be returned with the product to verify the date of purchase If a credit is provided, products will be credited at the purchased price.
- Refund / Replacement / Repair.
- All components relating to the product must be returned.
- The total value of the return will be credited to your account and will be offset against future orders.
- The return request must be made within 30 days from the invoice date.
- The returned goods MUST be received back in our store within 30 days of the date on the original invoice that the goods were shipped to you on. A restocking fee applies at 15% charge to the customer.
- The products that you are returning must be unused, in mint condition and in the original box and packaging. Products returned in any other condition run the risk of being rejected.
- The freight charge for the return of a faulty item or shipping errors is at BA Electrical Wholesalers cost. The freight charge for “returned goods” is at your cost.
- If we have accidentally sent you the wrong item, we apologize! The incorrect product can be returned to BA Electrical Wholesalers for a credit.